Sunday, August 17, 2014

Starting today

I have always wanted to write, and jot down the thoughts that strikes me anytime, anywhere but there was something that would drag me behind and i would be lacking my words to express it. Anyhow now i am getting inspired by many writers in and around especially by the people i know the most and also by seeing my friends jotting down their thoughts.
Today I am starting my blog(thanks to Jigme Zangpo), which i call it Diary of my voyage. I hope to fill it with the thoughts and my experiences through my walks of life.
I admit that i am not a good writer and I know that my vocabulary won't  be  enough for the people to get inspired however i feel that i am going to try my best in expressing myself. And i too hope that whoever reads my blog would atleast be entertained or so...

Appreciation: Jigme Zangpo thank you for your help and inspiring me at the same time and also all the writers(bloggers) that i have been visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Mention not. Anyway you are well come Sonam. I know your potential of writing, how beautiful you are writing. Always writes what you feel and post on your personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my first time writing so hoping for good... thank you..

      Delete