Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My undefeatable sister

It was some days ago when i was scrolling down my facebook page and i suddenly came across a picture. It was this...

Picture courtesy: facebook.com
                                                    

"Enjoyment is fighting with your sister". Really!!! Does it really give you enjoyment? No, I thought for sometime because i have never enjoyed fighting with my sister.
Again the next day it was the same picture and this time i took a closer look and read some comments too. This time I gave a thought and just recollected some of the days I had fight with my sister. Well to my amusement instead of anger and disappointment it brought a smile on my face. Thinking of it, i found out that we fought over some silly reasons which didn't mean anything and the most silly thing was we were able to forgive and make up with eachother.

My sister is 5 years younger than me and may it is because of this reason that sometimes we have different views on certain topics and we would spend hours arguing and defending our own view. We would not stop until one is satisfied or one gives up.
Actually the one who gives up is me because is she far too defeatable. Even my mom accepts defeat infront of her. There is even a time when my mom calls her the Boss of the house because she being the youngest in the family have been pampered by us all this time and she doesn't listen to anyone.

Sometimes if I happen to defeat her(by default), it would be her day again because she would swell up her face and would not say anything for hours and even for days. And this time instead of defending myself, I would be running around her trying to convince her to forgive me.
She is a fast forgiver, only if i trade something with her. Sometimes she would ask me to do her works, run errand and most of the time she would command me to cook her favorite snacks.
Stubborn she is. However if she feels she is wrong, she never backs off to apologize for it and i love this trait of her.

At the end of the day, we don't talk about the fight again because we would have already made up and enjoying the snacks together, giggling to eachother. And the fighting and the making up process still continues whenever we are together and in the process our love for eachother grows a little by little.

P.S- Ana loves you Zamin!


2 comments:

  1. Fascinating Post Sonam, you remind of my childhood days those I have spent too fighting with my sister, and I would support you as 'Enjoyment' because those little memories have been not failing to make this life more interesting one. Keep posting. Hope doing great in life. Do Great. Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed those little memories does fills in some interesting stuffs in life!!

    ReplyDelete