Thursday, March 26, 2015

Today is My Day....

It was not an easy day yesterday for me and for my friends as well as we had to act normal than usual. I knew they were preparing something and they all had to do it without me knowing. But guess I was a little too smart for them...haha..

As I said Today is my day, yeah today indeed is my day because it's my Birthday today and I am going to be 21 till the next 27th of march comes next year. Well I nearly forgot my age until I found it on the cake that my friends have brought. It had the numbers '2' &'1' and it was lit. I just wished for it to melt quickly or just reveres the numbers so I could be a girl again(I just thought actually...hehe..).

And now talking about the girl thing , I now realize that I have taken a step further and become woman leaving the word girl behind. Now woman would be the word to describe me wherever I go(I guess). Thinking about it I kind of feel proud because I have become independent at least to take responsibility to the small things I am responsible for. And  I am going to be a good person. Hope I cam be be to everyone(and that is  my wish as a birthday girl today).

"Well my friends yesterday took a lot of effort to surprise me when the time clicked 12 am and as expected all of my friend were there and I was glad that they all remembered my day. But what was unexpected was there were few more faces with them. And they were my brother and his friends. It was unexpected and I was a little hesitant but not for long as I know all of them.

After that I had the candles blown,cake cut and they sang the birthday song to me. We all then played few games while eating snacks until it was too late and we all dispersed. 

My dear friends I just have no words to express my thankful gratitude to you all for making my day so awesome and yeah reminding me that I am growing old, haha...., and thank you all for surprise that I knew before hand...:P :) Love you all...."

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Hope 21 is a much interesting and fun phase of your life :)

    ReplyDelete