Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Spare time in college

With packed classes from morning till evening my friends are all tired yet they dig out some time to go through that is out of college syllabus but something useful. 

Today a friend went to library saying she want to bring some books. I thought she is going to bring some text books for reference but to my surprise i found some novel in her hands. And now i see all my roommates busy with a novel each. They all seem to have the same reading technique unlike me, they are silent and very carefully reading and I must say that they are all fast readers.

Sometimes Sonam often shares some lines from the book which she finds interesting just like today " blessed are those who are not afraid to admit that they don't know something" and then she goes back to reading.

Reading has never been my hobby and to complete reading a novel was never a piece of cake but surprisingly they seem to inspire me and now I am also thinking of reading one but I don't know if that inspiration is going to last long... However i hope for the best...





6 comments:

  1. Reading really helps you become a good human being. I hope you can read lots and inspire us by writing about it here. By the way you are very lucky have those friends - is quite rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, thank you for visiting my blog, although i have just started it and thank you for the comment... and yeah i am lucky to have them as my friends for they inspire me.. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good write up. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading is a good habit, Sonam. Glad to read that your friends are inspiring you into reading. And all I can say to encourage you is there are wonders buried in books which by only reading can we excavate it. So keep up your new habit.

    ReplyDelete