Thursday, October 6, 2016

Little thing....

I wish I was good at convincing people.

I lack in so many ways and one such thing is the communication skill. I don't have a proper communicating way and hence I am not able to convey what I actually want to say and there a gap is created.

I rather feel awkward talking with people I am not used to. 

And there are times when I get along so very well. Different personalities and different traits still then I am very comfortable. And I prefer that. But it rarely happens.

Today too, I wanted to have a proper conversation but i couldn't tell. I just don't know how to start.All day I have been thinking and i couldn't find a way. I am thinking of fixing it but I don't know how.

Yeah, hoping I over come such flaw while I am growing. 

I am still growing, aren't I? Yes i am...

Oh! what was that!

Say something real! 

haha....

Ahh... yeah... actually I wish my friend take good decision, fair enough that she will be able to reason it out in some point of time.

P.S: Writing this post so that I can post something on my wall, its been awhile. Really really awhile!. And for not being able to say what I mean....




No comments:

Post a Comment